My Little Pony Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My Little Pony Forums
My Little Pony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership?

3 posters

Go down

UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership? Empty UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership?

Post  sanjar12345 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Good Day,

My name is Sanjar, I am here from Unitedponies.com. We are asking, if you guys want to join up with us to create an even more awesome forum!

We will make the current owner, of this forum the owner of our forum as well as our current owner. Some of the staff on this forum can be staff on u-p.

We have our own domain and we are just starting. If you guys want to join, Pm me?

I can be found here or there by the username

'sanjar12345'

sanjar12345

Back to top Go down

UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership? Empty Re: UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership?

Post  *ShiningStar* Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:48 am

Hello Sanjar,

I have just finished checking out your site and it looks pretty good! I would love to affiliate out forum with your own, however, it is not in my power to make such a decision. I will speak to the administrators or the forum and hopefully, I will have a response for you as soon as possible.
*ShiningStar*
*ShiningStar*
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.sonicommunity.net/u2060

Back to top Go down

UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership? Empty Re: UnitedPonies and Themlpforums Partnership?

Post  sanjar12345 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 pm

*ShiningStar* wrote:Hello Sanjar,

I have just finished checking out your site and it looks pretty good! I would love to affiliate out forum with your own, however, it is not in my power to make such a decision. I will speak to the administrators or the forum and hopefully, I will have a response for you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Your Site is very nice to Smile

Smile Smile

sanjar12345

Back to top Go down

Post  *ShiningStar* Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 pm

No problem.

As soon as I can contact the site owner and get his response, I will PM you at your site.
If there is anything else you need, feel free to let me know.
*ShiningStar*
*ShiningStar*
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.sonicommunity.net/u2060

Back to top Go down

Post  Light Blade Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:19 pm

I've declined the affiliation offer. Most of your accounts are not active, and similarity between the names is also odd.
Light Blade
Light Blade
Site Owner
Site Owner

https://themlpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum